November 4-6, 2024 | San Diego, CA
We're in the process of curating the next educational program for Bobit's Automotive Fleet Global Fleet Conference.
• Provide solutions to global and regional challenges
• Offer current and expert insights
• Share practical education on improving the operations of multinational fleets
• Global Fleet Safety Initiatives
• Procurement Strategies
• Mobility Management Solutions
• Fleet Vehicle Electrification
• Sustainability Best Practices
• Global Fleet Management Trends
• Global Fleet Policy that Meets Local Needs
• Reporting Harmonization
• Vehicle Connectivity
• Tender Process and Sourcing Strategies
• Big Data – Data Analytics – Telematics
• Supplier Relationship Management
• Remarketing Best Practices
• Benchmarking Metrics
+ And we're open to NEW ideas!
If you consider yourself to be an expert on a particular topic that addresses this spirit and would like to share your wisdom with this group by presenting at the conference, we invite you to submit an abstract for consideration. Becoming a speaker at Bobit's Global Fleet Conference entitles you to a complimentary pass for the event, and the opportunity to build your personal brand, build your network and resume of speaking engagements!
The submission deadline is Friday, December 23, 2022.
• Title of suggested presentation
• Three sentence summary
• Presenter name(s), title(s), and organization(s)
• Presenter(s) contact information
Once you submit a proposal, you will receive an email confirming its receipt. When the agenda has been finalized, we will let you know if you have been chosen and send you any additional details at that time. We anticipate our responses to issue in February.